GIFT A VOUCHER
Gift Cards Terms & Conditions
Will St. Gift Cards may take up to 24 hours to be valid and may not be redeemable immediately after purchase.
- Will Street Gift Cards are non-refundable and must be used in full.
- Will Street Gift Cards are treated as cash and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- Will Street Gift Cards expire a certain number of months after issue.
- Will Street Gift Cards may only be used for purchases at Will Street and cannot be returned or exchanged for cash.
- Online transactions must be made within Australia, New Zealand, The United States or The UK to be valid.
- You can purchase up to $1500 or 5 Gift Cards per transaction.
- May not be re-sold or bartered for cash.
- A postage fee will apply for Physical Gift Cards.
- eGift Cards may take up to 24 hours to be valid and may not be redeemable immediately after purchase.
- We reserve the right to change any of the terms contained in these Terms and Conditions at any time where the change is required.
- Gift Card transactions are purchased via a secure banking partner (eWay or Stripe) and Now Book It do not have access to the full credit card number.
- You may be required to produce proof of identification at the time of redeeming your Gift Card.
- If you are unable to provide identification Will Street may elect to not accept the Gift Card as payment until you are able to do so.